Indoor Football is an exciting team game that is played in different formats. 5 a side and 6 a side are the common formats. However, our format will be 7 a side
If you have played indoor cricket elsewhere before, then you may be familiar with some of the rules. However, our format is a little different so the rules may vary in places.
Please see the rules below:
THE GAME FORMAT
- Format will be 7 a side.
- Maximum of 9 players in any one game.
- Subs are on a roll on roll off basis with unlimited number of changes.
- Each team will be permitted to register 10 players.
- Once a player is registered with any club he will not be permitted to move to another club in that running season.
- The match will be of a 40 minute duration straight through.
- One kick off with no half time.
- Time keeping will be with the scorer and he will determine the end of the game.
- An indoor football will be supplied by the league organisers
- The goal posts used will be supplied by the hall providers.