Advertising Opportunities for Sponsors
We offer several ways of advertising to our sponsors. Our sponsors can advertise with us online, or physically at the sports venue on match day. Below is a list of some of the ways we can help you and your business reach hundreds of people without you having to break a sweat. You can choose one of these simple ways of advertising or make an advertising bundle of your choice.
- Advertising banners on our league website on various pages, including the dedicated “Our Sponsors” page. All banners will be directly linked to your website.
- Adverts in our Live Stream and Short Clips of special catches, runouts and achievements. These short clips are uploaded on our social media pages where they are viewed and shared by hundreds of people. These social media sites include, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube Channel, Google+ and Instagram.
- Adverts of your business in-between match videos on our YouTube Channel. These are the match videos which are uploaded on our YouTube channel every week in HD. Our YouTube channel already has close to 100 videos with new ones being added every week. These match videos are watched time and time again by league members, their families and their friends.
- Banner advertising your business inside our sports hall during matches, where many people come and go on a weekly basis.
- Company name/logo/contact on our league balls, bats, trophies and in the very near future, kits as well.
- Videos advertising and thanking you, and your business as one of the league sponsors by our staff and players. These videos will advertise your product in use whenever possible i.e. things like sports equipment, sportswear, energy drinks, energy bars, health drinks etc. These videos will then be uploaded on our website and all social media pages.
- You can also use our website and our several social media platforms to advertise your business events etc.
If you are interested in this unique opportunity of advertising and would like to reach out to hundreds of people, local and out of town, then please contact us. We will be more than happy to assist you further. We can also give discounts on big advertising bundles.
Logo on the home page (footer – which covers the whole website)
Separate sponsors section
Live Stream Section on the website
Blog section on the website
Team profile page on the website
Players Profile Page
Match Centre on the website
Players rankings page on the website
Tournament Page on the website
Slides in the Videos
Social site Facebook
Social site YouTube
Social site Twitter
Social site Google Plus
Social site Instagram